Ergonomics as a Productivity and Comfort Factor
In technical working areas, functionality has highest priority. Often, the importance of ergonomic designs is overlooked.
Ignoring those facts can lead to major problems: health issues and the resulting absences cause a larger loss than investing in appropriately functioning furniture. Additionally, employees at emergency and service control centers are usually working in shifts, meaning multiple employees share one workstation. This shared work environment requires that the work equipment is dynamically and ﬂexible adjustable to the respective needs of the individual employee. Our certified design experts for workstations provide support starting from the first concept to the finished planning.Knürr’s designs and products exceed DIN EN 50518 standards for a smooth and successful running of your control center:
- Ergonomic Design of Control Centers (ISO 11064)
- Office Furniture / Office Desks(DIN EN 527)
Strong points for Knürr Cabinets and Mobile drawer units:
- Hard-wearing and easy to clean surface
- Reliable espagnolette lock
- ABS edge veneers all around
- Rugged soft-close hinges with limiter (110°)
- Metal levelling feet adjustable from cabinet inside for easy levelling
- Individually configurable locking system
- The contoured key profile ensures a high technical copy protection, owing to a testing unit both at lock and cylinder.
- Combines within the locking system.
- Sophisticated system with attractive value-for-money.
- Highest product quality and reliability for long-term use.